Monday, December 17, 2012

Winter Break!

Hey All!

It is almost that time of year! WINTER BREAK! I am so excited to spend some time with my family! There wont be much time for relaxing though because I am in a show, and will be working, AND will be rehearsing for the American College Theater Festival!!

The show I am in is called "Amour with Bill: A Night of Shakespearean Love Scenes" I am in it with a company called "OutLoud" run by Kira Hawkridge (who is also a director for the show!) I am playing Hermia in A Midsummer Night's Dream and Phebe in As You Like It! I am very excited to be working on some Shakespeare! The language is difficult, but extremely beautiful!

I will be working with Bonnie in the theatre office at URI over the winter break doing some projects around the Fine Arts Center on campus, getting ready for the upcoming spring semester.

As for the ACTF, I have been nominated from "Company" to represent URI in Cape Cod at the acting competition! My scene partner is the wonderful and talented T.S. McCormick (if you came to see "Company" he played my husband, Paul!) we have already begun to pick scenes, along with the help from my acting coach for the festival, Bryna Wortman.

I have already taken most of my finals, just one more and them I am done! I hope all of you out there reading this are having a wonderful end to your fall semester, and are ready for a well deserved winter break, where we can all spend time with our friends and families!

I wish you all Happy Holidays, and safe journeys. Talk to you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment