Sunday, December 23, 2012

Almost Christmas

Hello out there!!!!
Glad to see we all survived the end of the world! Well there are two days left until Christmas and my family is in Holiday mode! The tree is completely decorated and all the presents are under the tree, there are cookies EVERYWHERE (but none are gluten free so I can't eat them, thank goodness) and all of us are together at my dad's house. This is my favorite time of year, I love shopping for Christmas presents! I always end up starting in August and continue to buy all the way through December.

But the work doesn't stop! Throughout break I have scattered rehearsals for Amour with Bill and for ACTF, and I've been busy working on memorizing lines, and I will start work soon! Of course there are also auditions coming up when students get back from break for the last Main Stage of the year, "Much Ado About Nothing", and the student directed full length play, the 420 which will be "No Exit."

It will be a busy winter break! Hopefully all of you out there are enjoying your time with your friends and family :)

Happy and Safe Holidays!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment